Thursday, January 06, 2005

Off again...

Yes. I'm packing my bags again. This time I'll have to put in an outfit for a wedding, some camping gear, my passport and my hiking boots.

I'm flying down to Melbourne to meet up with my Professor (he's been staying with his folks over Chrissy) and we're off to see one of his school friends get hitched. Then we hop on a plane to New Zealand where we will be camping around the south island for a few weeks. Am very excited; -Love NZ -Love camping -Love my Professor.

I'll be back on the 26th of January, Australia Day,
so
TAH TAH
till then!

3 comments:

Amylou said...

Can we switch lives for a few weeks? I want warm weather and a vacation!

Border Trench Safaris said...

Is it the 26th yet? Is she home?

Border Trench Safaris said...

I'm beginning to think someone got lost in New Zealand. Franky? Everything okay?