Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Here Goes...


Old Franky

What a naughty girl! It's been a little over a month since Franky took the hot seat and prattled on about her daily jollies. What happened?

JOB! -Got one.
Spent the last month trawling job ads, tweaking resume and cover letters, sitting politely in front of recruitment consultants and HR officers answering the same old questions about my career aspirations, times when I resolved conflict in the workplace, times when I improved a system, times when I showed professional perfection!

Seems it all paid off... I was finally offered the job I'd had my heart set on since I first read the ad and couldn't be happier with my new career!

So here goes a new direction, a new lifestyle.

Out with old Franky, in with new!

2 comments:

Border Trench Safaris said...

Hey! Congratulations on the new job. Did you negotiate the 30-blogging-minutes-a-day clause into your new contract?

Amylou said...

Franky! I thought we had lost you for good. Welcome back and congratulations on the job. Now, can you get me one?