Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Double Identity

I make no apology. It has been four months since my last shoe purchase when I happily brought “Big Reds” home to meet my clan. I think I have demonstrated great self restraint and stoicism in the face of temptation. This is why I am not ashamed to announce that the drought has broken!


Here are my vampy sexy new work shoes- ready for power walking into interviews and impressing potential employers with my sassy, take no prisoners approach. I call them my "corporate butt-kickers"!




But by night, I prefer to be a demure little oriental princess, eyelids battering away, blushing at the attention my darling little shoes bring me. My sweet-as-daisies "ballet slippers".



Ah happiness! How easily you come to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are women's shoes so sexy? (And heaven help us, they are.)

Did you ever see a man's shoe that was "exciting"? Didn't think so.