Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Logie in the Family?

My little brother and his cast mates were invited to the Logies nomination breakfast on Monday morning. Lucky he changed his pants for it- he was nominated!

A new category starts this year, the Graham Kennedy Award For Most Outstanding New Talent and my little brother is nominated for it, along with Adam Hills (Spicks & Specks, ABC), Chris Lilley (We Can Be Heroes, ABC), Matt Shirvington (Beyond Tomorrow, Channel Seven) and Kat Stewart (Supernova, Foxtel). With Adam Hills and Chris Lilley there, the competition is pretty stiff I guess.

His show has also been nominated for the Most Outstanding Comedy Program. Not sure who else they're up against there.

Both awards are industry voted and the Australian public has no say (thank goodness.)

My little brother, pictured above, front left.)

BTW- I'm back in Oz. Hello cheese!

No comments: